Sequin Polystyrene Eggs

Sequin Polystyrene Eggs
How to keep nearly teenage girls entertained

Clay beading

Clay beading
Nothing ventured as the saying goes.... need to perfect this yet

Friday 15 April 2011

Blue Charm Bracelet, Dog Washing and .... haircut

Well really getting the hang of making these charm bracelets now and this time I decided to make the bracelet using jump rings only (having noticed this technique on a well known bidding website).  Really quite pleased with the outcome - see picture - what do you think!?  I notice though that daughter of 12 in my recent absence has purchased even more beads and has obviously decided we need to make an orange charn bracelet (or 2).  So that is obviously going to be one of my weekend projects along with finishing off the knitted bracelet that I am currently doing too.

Decided larger of our 4 legged friends in the house (boxer dog) needed a bath today as she had spent too much time in the smelly creek recently.  And I can say, with a huge smile on my face that I can claim SUCCESS!  For the first time ever I have come away from the bathtime venture almost as dry as when I started.  Either my four legged friend has resigned herself to being subjected to this humiliation in the bathtub or else, dare I say it, I'm becoming an expert.  Can that be possible?

Along with making more charm bracelets this weekend daughter of 12 has left me with a conundrum.  She wants her haircut and keeps on asking me what I think and how should she have her hair cut.  I've told her 'It's got to be her decision' otherwise I know I'll be held responsible but I know I'm going to have to give some advice.  HELP!! 

It's also hanging basket weekend (photos hopefully to follow) as now freshly potted blueberries look almost good enough to eat and no... they are not bearing fruit yet.  But anyway, daughter of 12 has decided that we need to spruce up our front and a hanging basket (or 2) is required.  A visit to the local garden centre is imminent.

Right, I think I might just indulge in a little Book Club reading for tonight and leave bracelets and everything else for tomorrow.

More later
Love jayjay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macaroon

Macaroon
Second time lucky and what a treat!

Key Lime Pie

Key Lime Pie
with a double choc chip base (lime and chocolate delicious)